Author Topic: 2014 bow trade, read all the rules before signing up. CLOSED!!!  (Read 39630 times)

Offline pincushin

Hello do you need more people if so I'm in

Offline Josh B

Re: 2014 bow trade, please read all the rules before signing up
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2014, 07:50:19 pm »
The 200 posts I can see the point in it, but I try to stay quiet  to gather as much information as I can and not make myself look like an Ass like I have seen several other young people do on this site. But il be happy to sit this one out if you guys want me to

Because of this statement alone, I will serve as backup for this young man.  I don't have the time to enter this year, but if for any reason young master cushion should not meet his obligation, I will cover it.  Josh

Offline BOWMAN53

deal, a vouch from a known member was all i needed.   send me your info pincushion

Offline BOWMAN53

well send it to the trade runner profile.

Offline DuBois

Right on Josh!

Offline half eye

Josh, if you get busy I'll cover you..... 8)
rich

Offline Josh B

Josh, if you get busy I'll cover you..... 8)
rich

Thanks ol buddy!  Josh

Offline country

Your a good man Josh  :) ... But was kinda hoping to play

the lottery that I'd get a  world famous 'GUN DOC' bow   ;D

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
 Im in on this as i missed out on the Christmas trade 
laugh. its good for ya

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
Who says we need 60-70 people to make this a great trade? I like the idea of a smaller group!

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline bubbles

• PM110769
Probably a little less stress on the organizers too, with  a smaller trade

Offline JW_Halverson

You said a keyboardful, Bubbles!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Stringman

I gotta tell ya I have started to type "I'm in!" A dozen times, but I just can't bring myself to commit this year. I'm pretty sure I could pull it off, but I have been super absorbed on a house remodel project and just wouldn't feel like I was being fair to either project if I committed to the trade. Just wanted to let y'all know where I stand so you wasn't left to wonder. Happy trading!!

Offline bubbles

• PM110769
 ;)

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
I was in last year and then bailed out before the drawing because of some health issues. a good thing because I would have not been able to fulfill my obligation. Since then "I think I've been fixed". I'll send a PM and happily join this year. I have enough almost finished blanks from Black Walnut, Mulberry, and Osage that it shouldn't require too much to fit my recipients specs.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.