Author Topic: Photographing our work  (Read 11735 times)

Offline DC

Re: Photographing our work
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 05:52:38 pm »
The top picture looks like a display from Cabelas. Super real :D

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2018, 01:30:44 am »
The top picture looks like a display from Cabelas. Super real :D

I’ve tried to sell them some of my pictures but for some reason they never reply to my emails lol
The only ppl that do is ODFW and they only buy the ones of like turtles and stuff lol
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline FilipT

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2018, 02:02:51 pm »
The best photos are made by cameras. Period. Phone cameras are good and I even have minor instagram account dedicated to phone photography, but this will never beat the lens of the proper DSLR (doesn't matter if full frame or not). You simply cannot take same perspectives and angles like real lens can.

Offline Weylin

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 06:04:45 pm »
The best photos are made by cameras. Period. Phone cameras are good and I even have minor instagram account dedicated to phone photography, but this will never beat the lens of the proper DSLR (doesn't matter if full frame or not). You simply cannot take same perspectives and angles like real lens can.

I'd love to get a good DSLR. I just can't ever seem to be able to make it a priority to spend the money on.

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2018, 07:31:19 pm »

Maybe not but I bet if I posted a picture from my iPhone camera vs. my dslr you’d have a hard time telling which is which.
Let face it, phones are basically cameras that make phone calls
Clatskanie, Oregon