Author Topic: Bone Arrowheads Anyone Can Make  (Read 111839 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Bone Arrowheads Anyone Can Make
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 01:29:22 pm »
Andrea, They usually always turn to food. A bit of love is a nice change but I'm sure it will get back to food sooner or later. BTW, nice bone arrow head. Looking forward to seeing the finished arrow.    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline david w.

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 07:47:16 pm »
yall are so funny i dont know what to say.

Dana she wants a bow with a hot pink and lime green stripe :P
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline DanaM

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 08:29:28 pm »
Well what the heck ya doing on here ya better get to it, its best to learn early on who
controls the relationship, give ya a hint, its not the guy :o If she's real good she will make
you believe yer in control but actually your just doing what she wants ya to ;) :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

bushytail

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 09:59:54 pm »
Can you get bone points sharp like stone points? It looks like its easer to make them than stone.I broke a few rocks before i got a stone point made.You did a find job showing us how to make one.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 10:20:20 pm »
I like how this thread has turned into the archery love connection...., :P >:D

We still Love Your Bone Points too......Andrea........it's just when you get a bunch of Guys Talking Bows and Arrows.....We just let Emotions run Rampant!!!!!!! ::) ::) But I am sure getting Hungry for a Big Elk Steak...with Sauteed Mushrooms and Sweet Onions....withTaters and a Salad on the Side....with Homemade Butter and Potato Bread....and lots of Gravy to Sop Up!!!! GAWD.....I Gotta Go!!!!!!! :o :o
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 10:24:07 pm by YankeeTejas »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Andrea S

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2008, 11:05:42 pm »
Ugh, don't do that to me, I just got done with dinner slop at crappy crappy university food service...how I long for real food...
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. -Abe Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2008, 11:28:16 pm »
Ugh, don't do that to me, I just got done with dinner slop at crappy crappy university food service...how I long for real food...

Thats OK....I only had a Freschetta Pizza myself!!!!!!!!  But Tomorrow...I am off....and I will have it!! And I will even Post Pictures to make you sicker!!!! ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline david w.

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2008, 12:40:52 am »
i had really good italian for dinner tonite.  i like having an italian mom they can cook! ;D

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2008, 01:00:08 am »
i had really good italian for dinner tonite.  i like having an italian mom they can cook! ;D

Yep....My Wife is half Italian and half Chippewa....and I am glad that She learned from the Italian Half on how to Cook!!!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline david w.

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2008, 01:10:33 am »
Italian food is very good.  i am also part english on my dads side and i am glad i dont have to eat blood pudding :P

this is sort of the wrong place but what did the Blackfoot Indian's bows look like?

Andrea your points are very very nice. i really like them :)

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2008, 01:24:06 am »
Italian food is very good.  i am also part English on my dads side and i am glad i don't have to eat blood pudding :P

David ...I grew up with an English...from the Old Country English Grand Mother and Grand Father....they are as bad as the Ojibwa....when it comes to not wasting anything from an Animal....Blood Pudding ....Blood Sausage....Liver and Onions...Kidney Pie....Head Cheese....Tongue( really good!!)....and everything that they cook they loaded with either Suet or Lard....hell they even ate the Tripe.....gag me !!!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline david w.

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2008, 01:25:48 am »
tongue wouldnt be too bad its just  a muscle but everything else  :P

Offline Andrea S

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2008, 02:54:38 am »
Go to a really authentic mexican restaurant and they will probably have lengua tacos on the menu...cow tongue. It's really quite tasty!!
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. -Abe Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2008, 02:58:28 am »
Go to a really authentic mexican restaurant and they will probably have lengua tacos on the menu...cow tongue. It's really quite tasty!!

Yeah they are....actually Tongue is very tender....about the best cut of Meat to me...besides a Big Fat Marbled Rib Eye.....well Andrea ....you get the Picture!!! But....remember where that Tongue was a few days ago.........get the Picture??? If you grew up near Cattle you get my Drift!!!! >:D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:18 am »
Blood sausage is quite good if made right, ya got to have fresh pig blood, new a Croatian guy back in the
70's that made good stuff. Tried store bought once was yucky.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI