Author Topic: Second jab complications  (Read 7098 times)

Offline paulc

Re: Second jab complications
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2021, 08:45:09 pm »
That's scary Eddie. Glad you are up and typing again...

I got Pfizer both times. Had to go to bed after the second shot. Next day I was fine.

Fwiw, P

Offline Gimlis Ghost

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2021, 09:40:04 pm »
My sister is older than I am and in poor health for many years, she had no reaction at all to either the first or second jab. Maybe that's a bad sign I have no idea.
With respiratory diseases its usually the immune system response that creates all the recognizable symptoms, and over reaction of the immune system is often what actually kills a victim.
I have a rare immune system problem to begin with. If injured my immune system can mistake new growth of cells as invading organisms. In short my body ends up eating away at bone and connective tissue almost as fast as it regenerates. So long as I don't injure myself by over doing things I'm pretty much safe. At times I've had to spend months in bed to get over a relatively minor strain. Parts of some of my vertebrae are missing leaving the spinal cord in those areas protected only by scar tissue. I have to watch my steps carefully to avoid jolting the affected vertebrae. No more hiking and climbing for me I guess.
Once while sweeping the front porch I turned too fast and lost all feeling and motor function on my right side from just below the ribs down for several minutes

Main reason I'm taking up archery again is for the exercise.

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2021, 05:09:26 am »
I got my second Moderna shot a month ago and was sore for four days with a red rash on my shoulder and might be a coincidence but just had a stroke Thursday night and spent the weekend in Intensive Care Unit. Had 3 more mini strokes until the Super Clot Breaking blood thinner cleared things up.

I have a rare immune system problem to begin with. If injured my immune system can mistake new growth of cells as invading organisms

Take care of yourself mates!

I had no problems but a friend had bad red skin rash.
Apparently it was related to sun exposure. It seems that it is preferable to use high sunlight protections for some time after vaccine

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2021, 11:38:03 am »
I understand that sunlight exposure strengthens immune systems. 

I suspect this will be deemed political and be closed down.

Does anyone find it worrying that medicine and politics are being mixed?

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2021, 06:10:42 am »
I understand that sunlight exposure strengthens immune systems. 

that could be indeed true
I think they meant that it is advisable not to work on your tan after the vaccine

Offline HH~

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2021, 07:42:22 pm »
Yes, i wiuld like to hold Fauci’s feet to a 15ft split cane. Saw that in Malaysia on a subject for thieving. Think he got six canings. He looked like a shark had grabbed him around the torso. Fauci needs seven. Then China needs to pay up! 65% of America says so in new poll out today.

What say you?

Shawn~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Gimlis Ghost

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2021, 03:12:25 am »
While I respect your opinion lets try to not get the thread locked, we are learning a lot so far.

I noticed something odd a couple of days ago, something I'd never seen before. When trimming my toenails I found one had a deep very straight fissure cross it.
I'd heard of "Covid Toe" and that is not it, but apparently these fissures have been showing up in mildly ill Covid positive people and some of the vaccinated.
It's caused by the nail stopping growth for several days or weeks then starting to grow once more. They say other conditions can cause this and no direct correlation has been established.
My toenails look healthy enough otherwise but have become noticeably thicker and very hard to cut. I had to soak my feet with warm water and Epsom salt for quite awhile before I could cut them at all.

Offline Allyn T

• I'm addicted to information
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
My neighbor ended up gaining 20lbs after her second covid shot all water weight. Doctor diagnosed her with "minimal change disease" her protein level in her urine was 9000, normal level is 50-150. Her doctor also told her it wasn't possible the vaccine caused this even though it started a couple days after her second dose and the vaccine effects your body's protein production...
In the woods I find my peace

Offline HH~

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2021, 10:05:15 am »
Yep, that crazy nut job wants kids over 2yrs old wearing masks now, saw the idiot last nite talking out the other, other, side of his mouth now. He gonna tell you your gonna have to stay in lockdown until you have a third shot. Guy is an old nut. No way, I'm taking another after what I endured from the first two. I am perty sure I had the Delta Varient for past few weeks now. Was not even sick. Had super heavy legs, weird throat thing going on and these short duration headaches. Went to see doc about my throat. Boom, says its "prolly delta V, wanna test". I says "no, hell no". Got out of there.
So, I guess the CV-19 Vax saved my life. . . .  Yeah, Right.

Shawn
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Gimlis Ghost

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2021, 10:11:38 am »
My neighbor ended up gaining 20lbs after her second covid shot all water weight. Doctor diagnosed her with "minimal change disease" her protein level in her urine was 9000, normal level is 50-150. Her doctor also told her it wasn't possible the vaccine caused this even though it started a couple days after her second dose and the vaccine effects your body's protein production...

My older sister has a similar problem but it began decades ago so its not vaccine related. Her fluids are so high that two years ago when a cat scratched her leg no blood came out but clear water began draining swiftly from the wound as the tissues around it diminished leaving a sunken in appearance. The wound continued to seep clear water for days.  The doctor bound her legs with absorbent bandages that had to be changed twice a day.

The actress Lee Remick developed a similar condition . Everyone thought she was just getting fat but it was all fluid retention.

Offline Gimlis Ghost

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2021, 10:22:49 am »
I am perty sure I had the Delta Varient for past few weeks now. Was not even sick. Had super heavy legs, weird throat thing going on and these short duration headaches. Went to see doc about my throat. Boom, says its "prolly delta V, wanna test". I says "no, hell no". Got out of there.
So, I guess the CV-19 Vax saved my life. . . .  Yeah, Right.

Shawn

All recent COVID deaths have been among un-vaccinated people.
The vaccine prevents the virus from taking hold and overwhelming the body's defenses.
As for mask wearing they should have started that decades ago every flu season.
Since people started wearing masks to avoid COVID infection the incidence of flu and other respiratory diseases has dropped by quite a bit.

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2021, 10:42:19 am »
By the way, one of the common tests, the PCR test, is not actually approved for diagnostics, it only has an emergency use authorization, so just as well you said no HH. 

Glimlis,  you have to ask who they are testing.  Early on everyone admitted to the hospital was tested for covid, so of course many people who died where known to have it, even if it wasn't the cause of death.  Now I've heard from a medical technician that they have had to alter the testing process, making it less sensitive, or every vaccinated person would come out positive.  At my former college they said they would waive the testing requirement for people who turned in vaccination cards.  This means that in the vaccine experiment, only the control group is monitored, which is ludacris by any scientific standard.  That means that there would be no way of actually learning how effective the drug is.

My point is you have to ask how the data is collected and what data is collected.

Last point,  The typical home made cotton mask is not NIOSH approved and there is immense quantities of conflicting studies about their efficacy, so we don't really know if they work.  Some one just posted this week about a former member here who was killed by the mask.

Offline GlisGlis

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2021, 12:14:41 pm »
Some one just posted this week about a former member here who was killed by the mask

That's not true.
These are really serious matters.
You cannot spread unproven informations, hearsay or half-thruth

We also have to think that someone always get sick so a certain number of vaccinated people statistically get sick for reason other than vaccine.
It's pretty difficult to be sure of the relation if the issue is not diffuse.

I have a mild belief that these vaccines could improve the situation and some doubt too.
If i had to take in consideration only me I would not have taken the injections but all considered I believe it's a social duty to do it.

Offline sleek

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2021, 02:06:53 pm »
I got my second Moderna shot a month ago and was sore for four days with a red rash on my shoulder and might be a coincidence but just had a stroke Thursday night and spent the weekend in Intensive Care Unit. Had 3 more mini strokes until the Super Clot Breaking blood thinner cleared things up.

If I had do overs I'd never take it. The wife and I had it last year when it wasn't cool and we had to be called to find out we were positive. She was mowing the grass and I didn't have a clue I was "sick".

Jeeze Eddie, I'm glad you are alright. Do your best to stay on this side of the grass man, not many folks out there like you.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Allyn T

• I'm addicted to information
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2021, 02:13:41 pm »
Some one just posted this week about a former member here who was killed by the mask
These are really serious matters.
You cannot spread unproven informations, hearsay or half-thruth

If i had to take in consideration only me I would not have taken the injections but all considered I believe it's a social duty to do it.

Mask have never been proven to prevent viruses. Fauci himself wrote in his emails that mask do nothing to stop spread. The vaccine doesn't stop transmission so if you're getting it for public duty don't, it'll help lessen symptoms so that is a good reason to get it if your in the high risk catagorey or have other health issues.
In the woods I find my peace