Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4708871 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #2025 on: August 25, 2008, 06:34:23 am »
Jimmy getting ready for a little shooting,The Knifes I made and Isiha's Osage on the tiller board. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:45:59 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2026 on: August 25, 2008, 06:38:38 am »
Dan and BigA getting Dan's bow ready for the form,Isaiah and Tom's first shot from there
bows.Turned out nice.That is about it for the weekend Hope yall enjoyed.Hope yall had a good one also. Life is good. ;)  :) :)
   Pappy

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:46:38 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2027 on: August 25, 2008, 08:17:19 am »
Man, yall were bowaholics for sure this weekend were'nt you? What...did I sleep through the Classic? ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #2028 on: August 25, 2008, 01:00:42 pm »
Lot's of good things goin on there Pappy! Wish I had some friends to hang out in my shop on the weekends :'(.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2029 on: August 26, 2008, 05:33:33 am »
Yes we did Greg,Cowboy it is great to have a bunch around and getting to see these guys come along.There was some very nice bows finished up this pasted weekend. :) Trouble is I want to do
it all the time,can't wait till Friday.I bushhogged yesterday and plan on finishing up today if all goes well,then I have 2 more small food plots to put out this weekend and check and reset 10 or 12
stands.Then it is time to sharpen broad heads and do some shooting.I love the Summer at the cabin but I live for this time of year. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

TOMMY TWO ARROWS

« Reply #2030 on: August 26, 2008, 10:22:28 pm »
Thanks again Pappy for your hospitality and your guidance with my bow. I can't wait to shoot it when it's completed. Hope you an
Joanie had a good day Sunday. OOya did you tell her how goood Bro Dan's chili was? lol!! Hey the pictures look real nice too. Most of mine did ,but I need more practice. Missed you Greg B see ya next time. Thanks Isaha for the arrow,I have it on my display shelf.
Tommy Two Arrows

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2031 on: August 27, 2008, 05:28:40 am »
Glad you had a good time ,I did also.See yall in Nov. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2032 on: August 27, 2008, 08:31:09 am »
Sorry I didn't make it over Saturday Tommy...your bow looks like it turned out nice!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline BearG

« Reply #2033 on: August 27, 2008, 11:21:30 am »
Bro. Dan I dont see any adult beverages in your hands in any of these pics.  What did you have an agenda on something? >:D
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #2034 on: August 28, 2008, 01:28:39 am »
Yes I did, I think I stayed on the agenda pretty good, the beer was at arms length at all times just not in the pictures, Pappy wouldn't get me one, so I have to stop and take a break and get me one. Going up north in the morning to Michigan, be back Monday. 

Brother Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2035 on: August 28, 2008, 05:24:50 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D He done better than I figured he would Bear. He said he knew what his calling
WASN'T ,Making selfbows. :) Now Tom it is right down his alley ,steady and slow. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Ranger B

« Reply #2036 on: August 29, 2008, 09:37:24 am »
Bear I pulled up Friday night and when I made the turn I caught Dan with one in his hand and a 12 pack under his arm  ;D
Despite what all the Michigan folk say about them, these Ohio fellars ain't bad company.
Ranger B

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2037 on: August 29, 2008, 11:14:16 am »
Now jest wait a Minute there Jimmy.....not all Floks come down on da Ohioians........cause lots ah Me Relatives are from der to eh!!!

;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2038 on: August 29, 2008, 11:44:10 am »
Ya pretty good company,Well the putters been down all morning and I been going through withdrawells.But it is back up and running.Got all but one of my food plots out this week
and plan on doing the last today,And I am finished bushhogging so I plan on spending this long weekend putting up and checking stands.The white oaks and persimmon's are loaded this year
so it shouldn't be hard to find a place to kill a deer,if I can hit one. :) ;D King Ron is coming down so there should be a lot of fun around the fire and of course some good eating.I also need
to check out the flight of some of my new arrows on the bows I plan on hunting with only
about 4 this year,I think. :) Hope yall have a good Labor Day weekend and be careful.See
yall Tuesday.Life is good.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2039 on: September 02, 2008, 05:45:55 am »
Had a great weekend,Got all my stands checked out and 3 more put up,I should be
 set,got 14 up.Done a little bow work done and my bows picked and sprayed with a coat
of Satin Poly.Also got some heads sharpened.Now all I need is Sept. 27th to get here.
Of course we ate good and done a little shooting.Here are a few pictures of the weekend.
   Pappy

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:47:14 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good