Author Topic: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please  (Read 37357 times)

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
Re: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2011, 03:13:35 am »
I can`t wait to see what you have been working on Nate.

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2011, 10:58:48 am »
It absolutely was sitting on the right doorstep Nate. It is beautiful! Well worth the wait. I have to go to work this morning for a little bit, cant wait to shoot it, and will try to get some pics up later. Thanks for everything else you sent with,  that helps tremendously. THANK YOU! I love it :D :D

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline NTD

« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2011, 01:23:12 pm »
Good to hear it got there safe.  I'm glad you like it.  I had a heck of a time getting the finish to dry well so I wasn't able to put as many coats on as I would have liked.  It has 4 coats of tung on it, you might want to put another coat or 2 of finish on it at some point.  And in case you were wondering the skin is Argentine Boa.  Have fun with it!
Nate Danforth

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2011, 01:21:04 am »
ttt
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2011, 01:25:09 am »
Pat have you heard from any of the guys you pmed?

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2011, 11:54:56 am »
They all indicated that they had either contacted their recipient and explained their situation or were about to ship.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2011, 02:12:34 pm »
TTT :o
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2011, 09:52:35 pm »
TTT ??? ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2011, 12:25:34 pm »
When I got back from Colorado there was a long triangular Priority box waiting for me from Half Eye. I opened the box to find not one but two beautifully made Woodland type bows and a "moose" arrow with stone point. One of the bows is a scalloped edge bow and the other is a cable backed bow. I'll take a few pics soon and add the description that Rich sent along with the bows and arrow.
  Thanks Rich, these will take a place of honor in my collection of wood bows and arrows and will be shot and not just be wall hangers.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2011, 02:18:53 pm »
Awsome It was VERY nice of rich to volunteer to make a bow for anyone who wasnt going to get one and because a cirtian person wasnt going to ship a bow to his recipient, Pat B gave his up to that person and Rich (half eye) made one for pat.

That was very NICE of both Pat B and half eye!!! Bravo guys 8) look forward to seeing the bows Pat

Josh

Offline half eye

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2011, 02:31:37 pm »
Dang, fellas....couldn't just keep it on the QT,eh? ::) Now I'm all embarrassed :-[
rich

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2011, 02:37:21 pm »
Thats alright Rich noone reads this thread ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2011, 02:38:38 pm »
You do seem like the sensative type Rich!  ::)
  Like we said from the get-go...this is about the giving! The recieving part is the gravy...and my gravy is very tasty!  ;D

Offline NTD

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2011, 03:31:45 pm »
I read it :)  keep looking for the updates and new bows. 

Still waiting on mine.  My guy pm'd me a couple weeks ago though, so I think we're good.  Just glad I was able to get my recipient his bow.  Hoping to see pics of it though as I didn't have time get any before shipping it.
Nate Danforth

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2011, 04:36:27 pm »
Josh/Pat I have a pile of faithful bows. Let me know if someone doesnt receive after sending. Thats not right in my book.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.