Author Topic: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please  (Read 37046 times)

Offline Prarie Bowyer

Re: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please
« Reply #165 on: November 01, 2011, 03:08:19 am »
I traded with Augie and Thomash.  Both were pleased as was I.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2011, 01:48:13 pm »
Wildman and Keenan did you ever get your bows yet or are people still making excuses and procrastinating to the fullest extent ::) I mean cummon this is past the point of rediculis and if the two people who are marked Recieved but not shipped have sent out there bows I need to know so I can murder this thread >:D

Josh >:(
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2011, 01:55:14 pm »
Josh I know it has been offered already. So here it goes again. I am willing to build or give away one of mine if these gentleman didnt get bows. Thats horse crap and the builders shouldnt be allowed to participate again unless its a SERIOUS reason.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2011, 02:08:49 pm »
I understand and that may be taken into consideration once we get a update from them next. I know that both participants have excuses or had them for a while but there comes a time where if you dont see your self being able to finish your end of the deal you ask for help and the kind folks here step up and make things right. But I just dont like the idea that these two guys got there trade bows and arent returning the favor. Pat already said somewhere that if you werent able to complete the bow in time then you should step up and send off the bow that you recieved. Even if the bow was the wrong weight or draw length its better than nothing!

We will see where this goes hopefully just turning up the heat under the rear end of them will get some results!!! But I have been wrong in the past so who knows, At the least JUST SHIP THE BOW YOU RECIEVED TO THE PERSON YOU CANT SEEM TO FINISH A BOW FOR.

I also know that the two fellows that havent recieved there bows yet arent probably worried about it but that doesnt make it right!!

Josh  503 812 5716    mandoman1540@hotmail.com
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2011, 02:13:06 pm »
EXACTLY! Its not right and right it was makes this site and the people who use it run!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2011, 02:24:07 pm »
I also want to make it clear to the guys that were a bit late that I am not trying to direct this to any of you in any way as things can get in the way and cause delays and that is just life, but you made it happen. :)

Josh

Online mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2011, 09:35:16 pm »
If these last two trades don't go through and there is no legitimate reason or excuse, could you PM me their names, Josh? I have a special place in my little book for people that do that. That way I'll have a record in case they are forgotten a year from now when the trade starts again.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2011, 09:41:55 pm »
If these last two trades don't go through and there is no legitimate reason or excuse, could you PM me their names, Josh? I have a special place in my little book for people that do that. That way I'll have a record in case they are forgotten a year from now when the trade starts again.
[/quote/]

Yes I will let you know thanks and if im not mistakin the trade is gonna be starting back up for this coming year soon we had all the names and marry was drawing the names from the hat end of Feb last year so its almost been a year since the names were givin out.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:48:31 pm by Elktracker »

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2012, 12:01:50 am »
Pat I sent ya a pm :)

Back to the top

And mullet why dont you pull that little black book out I would say there are a couple names to add to it!

I know that these forums are just something to do on the internet to some but to others like my self I honestly feel like I make true friends and connections with people and PA is something I look forward to everyday. Just some food for thought and that is your reputation on here may not go any further than on this message board but I for one would much rather treat people on here as I would treat the guy I am looking at face to face. If you join one of these trades and think you can just bail out because its just a internet forum and ill never see any of these guys just remember allot of people are watching and we will remember that. I would suggest if you value your reputation on this forum quit hiding behind computer screens, buck up and finish your end of the trade period! ;)

Sorry this bugs me so much but if your going to bail out on a trade dont do it on one im in charge of please, it keeps bugging me so I will keep bugging you. Thanks

Josh

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2012, 12:07:35 am »
so elktracker, do you need anyone taken care of >:D
i think the yew warbow im working on can cover most of the US, i just need to do a few calculations
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2012, 12:15:36 am »
Hey Fishhead!  I saw your ad in the back of Mercenary Magazine.  Is it true you do dirty deeds dirtcheap?    >:D

By chance are either of the two people that got shorted in the trade flintlock shooters?  If so, I can accomodate one 'em rather nicely.  Rather nicely indeed.  Drop me a p.m. if I can help.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2012, 12:30:45 am »
yes, yes it it is...............
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2012, 02:12:51 am »
Thank you so much Josh for all you have done here with the PA 2011 Bow Trade. We'll get this thing shut down...one way or the other.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2012, 02:36:37 am »
Will there be a 2012 trade?
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2012, 01:53:05 pm »
Im not sure that we need anyone else to pickup these guys slack  :-\ Thank you all for offering and if things change I will pm you thanks.

Thanks pat

Soy yes there will be a 2012 bow trade and I would say it can start anytime now. I would like to head that one up too but I have a baby gonna show up in the next 2 wweeks give or take and am in the process of getting a new job so someone else will have to head the trade up. I will be able to help in any way possible though.

Josh