Author Topic: What's Your Day Job?  (Read 55387 times)

Offline kleinpm

Re: What's Your Day Job?
« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2013, 11:53:59 pm »
I flew UH-1N's in the Marine corps until 2010. Got out so I could see my kids grow up. I took a night job as Law Enforcement/911 dispatcher and realized I still wasn't around my kids as much as I like so I quit.

Now I am full time stay at home Dad, the best and most important job I have ever had.

On the weekends I have been building a log home for my family. You can see some picks at:

Kleinloghome.shutterfly.com

Patrick

Offline wildman

« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2013, 04:11:48 am »
Mine mechanic 500ft underground 5nights a week putting really big stuff back together in really small places wearing more saftey equipment than a kings knight. Nothing like welding and cutting in a place known to explode!!!!! In my spare time goat,chicken,hog,and heirloom vegtable farmer. Also whittle sticks that ever once in a great while look like a bow (kinda)
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline KrisDelger

• Just another guy breaking sticks
« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2013, 04:53:42 am »
I work a collection of odd jobs throughout the year. 24/7 I'm a ranch hand on the property where I live, 7 months out of the year I'm a pinsetter Mechanic at the National Bowling Stadium here in Reno Nevada. I also do free-lance leather working, free lance metal fabrication, a bit of this a bit of that, and attend college. Honestly I dabble in a little bit of everything!
Just a young guy with a filing cabinet for a memory and a whole lot of useless information.

Offline hurlbri1

« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2013, 01:04:28 pm »
I teach science and math at a Southside of Chicago Suburban High School.  Mostly physics, but I've taught Statistics, Chemistry, and Forensic Science as well.  I also served in the Army as an Armor and Signal Corps officer and did my penance in the litter box during Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
"All science is either physics or stamp collecting" -Ernest Rutherford

Offline AH

Re: What's your day job?
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2013, 11:59:57 pm »
I am a seventh grade student, trying to master bow building ??? Don''t know if that will ever happen :P Thanks so much to all in the military for keeping this country free/safe. (hopefully to tay that way) In a couple days it will be summer break!! Can't wait to get down n' dirty with some staves >:D >:D God bless
 Drew
wish I could give you a high-five for being the exact same thing as me!! ;D

Offline Dharma

• Kayenta, AZ
« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2013, 02:27:18 am »
I sell silver and turquoise. Nice to work in a place I can wear a ketoh.
An arrow knows only the life its maker breathes into it...