Author Topic: Christmas Trade Pics.  (Read 89524 times)

Offline hunterbob

Re: Christmas Trade Pics.
« Reply #330 on: December 21, 2016, 06:46:36 am »
Definitely some great stuff I have seen so far. Wish I had half the talent as a lot of you guys.
That is a sweet quiver I bet bowtarist.
Sounds like a lot of great stuff Dakota kid. I have made a couple flutes myself . Can't play them but I can make them.

Offline ---GUTSHOT--->

« Reply #331 on: December 21, 2016, 09:28:59 am »
Gutshot out did himself on a nice bow killed? deer hide back quiver w antler tip enclosers. Love the tanning job on it. Paul, if you tanned it. I'd love a pm w the recipe. Also three self noched and wrapped Tonkin Cain arrows w all the fixings to fletch and field points too. May stone point these though. And last of all, a killer box to send my gift out in. 😃😃 Awesome gifts Paul, they will get used.

Ps I'm serious about the recipe now. Thanks a lot man, it's a gooder!! dpgratz

Pps I'll try to get some pics up this weekend.

Bowtarist im not for sure if that was a bow kill deer or not. I just got one from the freezer and tanned it out for the quiver. Glad you like it and hope it serves you well. Can't wait to see the arrows finished out too. I will shoot you a PM on how I tan my hides. It does take a lot of elbow grease to get them soft though.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #332 on: December 21, 2016, 06:08:54 pm »
Not sure what my guy will get yet. I was planning on making a bow, but he makes much
better bows than I do so maybe I'll just send him some yew.

Wrong! You make a dang fine bow my friend, some day I'll own one. Thanks for the yew stave, arrow shafts and knapped point. Love them all man!

Happy Christmas Yoko!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Redhand

• Marlen Murdock PM109458
« Reply #333 on: December 21, 2016, 08:29:10 pm »
Not sure what my guy will get yet. I was planning on making a bow, but he makes much
better bows than I do so maybe I'll just send him some yew.

Wrong! You make a dang fine bow my friend, some day I'll own one. Thanks for the yew stave, arrow shafts and knapped point. Love them all man!

Happy Christmas Yoko!

Your right Chris, Wizard does make a mighty fine bow.  Sounds like you received some great materials.
Northern Ute

Offline wizardgoat

« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2016, 10:51:10 pm »
Chris, I'm happy you like the gifts, I know you'll make good use of them. Cheers buddy

Offline uwe

« Reply #335 on: December 22, 2016, 09:42:42 am »
I hope Santa will not forget me!
Regarfs
Uwe

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #336 on: December 22, 2016, 09:58:26 am »
I agree Chris, wizard makes some of the finest. I can't wait to see what you do with that piece of yew Pearl. To bad goat didn't get my name my bows couldn't come close to either of yours lol.
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline hunterbob

« Reply #337 on: December 22, 2016, 01:43:56 pm »
I hope Santa will not forget me!
Regarfs
Uwe
We must of been extra good this year. I am still waiting also.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #338 on: December 22, 2016, 04:27:14 pm »
I got a package in the mail today from Kevin Raybould(Buffalogobbler), a very nice box turkey call, a very cool hand carved wood spoon and 2 string keepers for my bows. Thanks so much Kevin. Very cool stuff that I will enjoy.  I'll get some pics up soon.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #339 on: December 22, 2016, 05:53:09 pm »
Shipped mine this afternoon. Headed to the great state of...lets just say the south west. Should be there I think she said Tuesdsy. Hope he likes em. Cheers, you all have a gooder! dp
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline cabinetbowguy

« Reply #340 on: December 23, 2016, 09:21:35 am »
Such nice stup on this trade ! Cant wait till next year so i can do it again
Amen

Offline Buffalogobbler

« Reply #341 on: December 23, 2016, 09:40:11 am »
Pat,
I'm very happy to hear you like the box call, spoon and string keepers.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #342 on: December 23, 2016, 09:41:05 am »
I got a package in the mail today from Kevin Raybould(Buffalogobbler), a very nice box turkey call, a very cool hand carved wood spoon and 2 string keepers for my bows. Thanks so much Kevin. Very cool stuff that I will enjoy.  I'll get some pics up soon.

Lucky you, Pat. I have one of Kevin's agate pot calls and turkeys like 'em alot. Mine has the softest, sweetest sound you ever heard. I switch to it when they break that 60-70 yard mark.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #343 on: December 23, 2016, 11:41:46 am »
Here is the cool stuff i got from Buffalogobbler.

Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #344 on: December 23, 2016, 12:10:08 pm »
Neat stuff guys!