Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4671209 times)

Tommy and 36 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline eaglesnest

Re: Life is good
« Reply #2460 on: December 02, 2008, 06:43:15 pm »
I'll be there in mid December,can't wait. :)
   Beau

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2461 on: December 03, 2008, 05:45:31 am »
There will be plenty left when you get back Jesse,we will fatten you back up.  :) ;)
You will have to be on your game,Shanon can really eat also and you already know
about GregB.  ;) :) Beau will be in Dec.22 can't wait to see him and hope to get to
spend a day or 2 down there while he is in.We have had a lot of good times down there. :)
Lots of Father and son talks,don't know what it meant to him but I know it meant a lot to me. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #2462 on: December 03, 2008, 02:22:56 pm »
Glad to hear your family will be together for x-mass. That should make for a real nice one.

Jesse, they feeding you well over there? If not we may all be able to send something your way.
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #2463 on: December 03, 2008, 08:17:59 pm »
We all wished you could have been there Jesse. I could have used some of your "expertise" over at the rock pile.
 Like Pappy said, we didn't hunt much because of the rain, but I had a really good time working on bows and just hanging around the bow shop.
  I wouldn't have eaten so much if Grant hadn't done such a good job with the cooking ;D  He's the best wild game "Chef" I've ever seen.  I believe he could cook a pole cat and make it good. :D
 Pappy gave me a couple sweet pieces of sage as well as tought me a few tillering tricks while I was there.  Thank You, I hope I can do them justice.
  I really enjoyed spending the weekend around good folks who share similar interests as me.
  Yes... Life Is Good
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #2464 on: December 03, 2008, 08:28:05 pm »
naw i dont need any food. thanks though.. i am on a diet, wanna look good for the girls when i get back  ;D
Mililani Hawaii

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2465 on: December 03, 2008, 08:54:47 pm »
HAHAHAHA!!!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2466 on: December 03, 2008, 09:17:07 pm »
naw i dont need any food. thanks though.. i am on a diet, wanna look good for the girls when i get back  ;D

Losing weight won't help ya there Jesse............ 8) ;D ;)

You fell in that one on your own.................. >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2467 on: December 03, 2008, 11:10:19 pm »
Yeah, Jesse! I bet Sadie is just pining away for ya!!!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D O:) O:) O:) O:) ;) ;) ;)

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #2468 on: December 03, 2008, 11:43:55 pm »
I don't think you'll have any problems with the ladies when you get back.  Women love a man in uniform.  From what I hear, you like women in uniforms too  ;D ;D ;D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline leapingbare

« Reply #2469 on: December 04, 2008, 08:20:08 pm »
LOL sawfiler... sounds like they been telling story's about me!
 Hope they did not twist it to bad.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2470 on: December 04, 2008, 08:49:59 pm »
Please tell! I'm all ears!!! ;D

Offline leapingbare

« Reply #2471 on: December 04, 2008, 10:16:33 pm »
Sorry Tiller i dont think its an appropriate story to tell on this family form..
 Just involves a hot cop and me.. thats all I'm ganna say.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2472 on: December 04, 2008, 11:09:05 pm »
Uhm! Who was wearing the handcuffs at the time?  >:D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2473 on: December 05, 2008, 05:33:59 am »
I think Jesse was  ;) ;D Well it is Friday again and I am headed back to the cabin as soon as I get out of hear.I plan to put the final touches on the Osage bow and do some hunting,it is supposed to be clear and cold,just how I like it.I have a few other projects to work on if time allows.I need to get my stuff ready for the LBL trip before the Christmas stuff gets to hectic so I will probably do that also.
Hope yall have a good one also.see ya next week.Life is good. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2474 on: December 06, 2008, 12:38:11 pm »

I got this young deer (turned out to be a button) Saturday morning behind my house. I was using an osage bow Pappy gave me and a cane arrow that Sawfiler gave me. I had let the larger of the two deer  that I saw walk by me because I knew the larger was a button buck. I thought this one was a doe...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...