Author Topic: Stuff you need to bring to the classic. For the benafit of our new friends.  (Read 14683 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Pearlie, I'll bring you one to try out.
Gus, I think I'll be hanging with you...at least in the evenings!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline osage outlaw

Ive never smoked a GOOD cigar, might have to try one with you Pat.

Yeah, me neither.  I'm guessing Swisher Sweets and Black and Milds don't count  :P
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Thanks Pat! Im sure I will have something with me to return the favor. Maybe some of dads ol' German "apple juice". I dont think its a southern delight like it is up here.

Clintster those lungers will kill a guy! I have puffed on my share of those cheapys.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline osage outlaw

Those are the only ones I have ever had.  I get a hankerin' about once or twice a year and I'll get a pack.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Gus, I've been known to bring a few good cigars up, too. I only live a few miles from Ybor City.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline seabass

nothing like a good cuban.i partake once in a while.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
Swisher Sweets and the like qualify as "Dog Rockets"... :)

Yes Sir Mullet, I can see that you are Much closer to the Cigar Captial of the World.
Are you familiar with the "Cigar Dave Show"?
I've gotten stuck on the Oliva "V" series, Nicaraguan grown Cuban Seed...
They are not quite Maduro but they are close. :)

And you're sposed to Puff em, not inhale them...  8)

Some of that "Apple Juice" is Purty Goot Stuff P.D...

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Clint, I'll see if I can find you a good cigar for the classic. When I was smoking them regular I bought Philly Black Titans. They are not too bad for a regular ole cegar. I only smok on special occasions now so I don't mind putting a bit more out for a good un.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JW_Halverson

This does sound like fun!  Now the only question is...how do you know who everybody is?  Stupid screen names!

Nobody will figure out my real name!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline osage outlaw

Clint, I'll see if I can find you a good cigar for the classic. When I was smoking them regular I bought Philly Black Titans. They are not too bad for a regular ole cegar. I only smok on special occasions now so I don't mind putting a bit more out for a good un.

Thanks Pat.  I appreciate it.  I might take time to relax around the fire and enjoy it.

Offline hedgeapple

Oh, come on Clint.  There's no time to relax around the fire.  We need to see if we can build as many bows in one weekend as the BeaverHawk does.  haha
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline Scottski

I am new to all of this and was just wondering?
Could a guy just come look around for a day and
Watch and learn a little? Go home with a stave
ADR other tool and supplies? I would like to go
But I don't have what it would take to stay for
Days right now.
Did the Native Americans think about all this that much or just do it?

Offline osage outlaw

Lots of people just go for a day.  You can stay as little or as long as you want.  There will be a lot of vendors selling all kinds of stuff.  There is also a lot of trading of goods and supplies.  You can hang out in the bowshop or the knapping pit or shoot the  3D course, or shoot the bull  ;D

Offline JW_Halverson

Lots of people just go for a day.  You can stay as little or as long as you want.  There will be a lot of vendors selling all kinds of stuff.  There is also a lot of trading of goods and supplies.  You can hang out in the bowshop or the knapping pit or shoot the  3D course, or shoot the bull  ;D

I get the sense that there is both unlimited male cattle and ammunition a-plenty.  Feel free to shoot several bulls while you are there.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

blackhawk

Hey j dub...are you just shotting the bull$@#$ here on the forum..or are you gonna pony up and ride that horse down this year? Ill even pay ya in gold if ya make it to try n persuade ya ;)