Linked Events

• MoJam 2015 Missouri: July 16, 2015 - July 18, 2015

Author Topic: When is MoJam 2015?  (Read 68313 times)

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: When is MoJam 2015?
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2015, 10:39:28 pm »
If everything goes as planned I will be there with the camper set up at this time, one month from now!!!   ;D Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2015, 01:14:11 pm »
Wife and I will be there Wednesday, not sure what kids will be in tow.  Plenty of libations per usual.  Hydration is key to a successful MOJAM.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2015, 01:16:35 pm »
Is good to see people getting geared up for mojam.  I have been swamped with work.  Have spendt the past six months working on a merger.  Hope to finish early July.  I will be out of town till the 14th of July but someone will open the gate early for anyone who wants to come claim a spot.  Will be a breath of fresh air to see you all.  Keith

Fresh air isn't what I think of coming from this bunch.  Hot is more like it.  And occasionally malodorous.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2015, 05:55:40 pm »
<snip>Plenty of libations per usual.  Hydration is key to a successful MOJAM.

...with the month I've had this week, this bit gets a LOUD and Thunderous AMEN!

OneBow

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2015, 06:09:35 pm »
Last year was my 1st MoJam.  Very quiet and early lights out. Clearly I spent it around the wrong campfires.  >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2015, 07:11:17 pm »
Good
 To hear from you Lennie! We sure wouldn't want you to get dehydrated! Well, me neither for that matter! Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2015, 07:16:22 pm »
If anyone is interested, I will be bringing several of the scrapers like the one I had last year. All handmade by my good friend Larry. All with elk horn handles, and two different sizes.

I will also be bringing some hickory to trade with and my reflex deflex caul  for everyone to use. And probably several other trade items as well. Patrick

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2015, 12:57:03 pm »
I'm still hoping to be there. Very early again this year but work has been so darn busy that my time off might be cut down! Hopefully not but all else fails I'll be there Wednesday night at the latest. I'd rather quit then miss mojam.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline kcrawford

« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2015, 07:57:31 pm »
Looks like I will make it again this year with wife and kids, should pull into camp Thursday evening.  I don't get on the forums very often (once a year to check on MOJam) I know I know some of you from years past.  Paul I do recognize your name.   See you then.

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2015, 11:06:00 pm »
Well it's final, my wife, sister-in-law and niece will be there come mid week. Maybe one of my adopted nephews. I can't wait, it will be fun! Only three more weeks! Patrick

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2015, 09:39:51 am »
Looks like I will make it again this year with wife and kids, should pull into camp Thursday evening.  I don't get on the forums very often (once a year to check on MOJam) I know I know some of you from years past.  Paul I do recognize your name.   See you then.

Hmmm, hope you don't recognize my name from a poster at the Post Office... ???  ;)
Seeya there.  ;D

Offline sleek

« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2015, 09:49:39 pm »
I got my days off.... leaving Wednesday night.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2015, 12:45:54 am »
I got my days off.... leaving Wednesday night.

Awesome! Patrick

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2015, 09:47:50 pm »
Got the go ahead from work. I'll be there Monday! I can't wait. It will be here before you know it.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2015, 11:48:37 pm »
Can we use power washer as shower?   >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857