Author Topic: New Rule Plus 1 (please read)  (Read 157973 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: New Rule
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 02:00:35 pm »
Solo, I think Pearly stated the point well, concise and to the point. Welcome aboard.

Also what pearly said about raw materials lots of trading on here. If you ever need snake skins their's a weirdy on here that's know as snake man. Hit him up if ever the needs arrives.

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Mad Max

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 10:09:03 pm »
Sounds good. Honestly though, I must have missed the threads where someone was being belligerent. I have enjoyed this community for the fact that I HAVEN'T seen ignoramuses with bad attitudes here. 
It's the reason why I come here instead of Paleoplanet.
I joined Paleo 2 day ago and was told if i was not 50 years old to shut up. 
I would rather fail trying to do something above my means, Than to succeed at something beneath my means.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 09:51:38 pm »
Good idea. I host a forum for folding kayaks (folding kayak.org/phpBB) and we have one main rule: Be nice. Violators are warned and then defenestrated.

I, and many other people here, are deeply offended by your post, mje!  The only way to get back in our good graces is to post some photos of your folding kayaks (maybe even a build-along).   >:D
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: New Rule Plus 1 (please read)
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2014, 03:49:35 pm »
4. It has recently come to our attention that some people seem to think it's just fine to have multiple accounts.  Unfortunately we disagree.  We didn't have any defined rule about this but we do now. 

Multiple accounts are not allowed.  If you have multiple accounts then pick one and delete the rest.  If you don't and are found out then we will delete them all.[/color]

Thank you for this rule Marc.  It is unfortunate that it had to be created. 

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
Re: New Rule Plus 1 (please read)
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2014, 09:08:28 am »
I have made new changes to the rules.  Please read them before you get yourself into trouble
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com