Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670877 times)

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
Re: Life is good
« Reply #6000 on: March 28, 2011, 01:45:28 pm »
Dang yall were rockin & popin!!!
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Keenan

« Reply #6001 on: March 28, 2011, 02:24:51 pm »
 Man, you guys go all out and poor allot of effort out for everyone that comes. I'm glad to see Greg playing with some bow wood again, Way to much talent there to be sitting idle ;D

Can't wait to get down that way. Planning on leaving hear around the 20th for the long road trip.  Pappy are you and some others going to be there for the week of the 25th on through the next week?  I'm figuring about 5 or six days of driving and thought I'd try to get there a little early to help out.

Offline BearG

« Reply #6002 on: March 28, 2011, 02:32:13 pm »
Man, you guys go all out and poor allot of effort out for everyone that comes. I'm glad to see Greg playing with some bow wood again, Way to much talent there to be sitting idle ;D

Can't wait to get down that way. Planning on leaving hear around the 20th for the long road trip.  Pappy are you and some others going to be there for the week of the 25th on through the next week?  I'm figuring about 5 or six days of driving and thought I'd try to get there a little early to help out.
I'm pretty sure Mark will be there from Friday the 22nd on except sun.  We are going to Easter service with Miss Joannie.
And will be back that afternoon. 
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #6003 on: March 29, 2011, 01:23:48 am »
Thanks Bear, Looking forward to getting together with you all

Offline stickbender

« Reply #6004 on: March 29, 2011, 01:50:12 am »

Dang!  I was hoping it wouldn't be noticed! :(  Thought, I had some really nice feathers coming my way! :'(
Oh, well.  Well Stringstretcher, enjoy my feathers. ;D  I was about to write and ask if he meant you, then I saw your post. ;)  If he makes that mistake with a bow, keep your hands off of the computer! ;D

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #6005 on: March 29, 2011, 07:42:07 am »
Yes my plans are to be there from Friday evening the 22nd till Monday the 3rd of May except
for Easter Sunday,Like Bear said we are going to sunrise service with Miss Joanie and will be back early after noon after lunch with Mom.Then will be there till it's over. :) :) I ant very good with name and especially handles,so ever who I promised a bunch of feathers to,that is doing all the feather grinding
is who they belong to. :) Hope there will be lots more. ;) ;D ;D Keenan there will be several more there early in the week,I know Cracker and Jackcrafty and Mike if things work out with his Dad,we sure hope all goes good with that.Thinking about you Mike. :) Several more said they were coming early also,just not sure who. Also I have your poles in the barn,hope they will work,if not I know where we can cut more. ;) ;D ;D Wayne was that you I promised the feathers to  ??? Got so much going on I ant sure anymore. :) 
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #6006 on: March 29, 2011, 10:42:27 am »
Pappy, it was me that you promised the feathers too, but I am not selfish.   Stickbender, I am sure I will be sitting down there splitting feathers most of my stay, so you just find me my friend.  As far as the bow goes,,,you better be fast on the keyboard... ;D

And if there is anyone else that has feathers that they are not going to use, please save them for me.  Doing these feathers is my way of life right now, so any and all are very much appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:45:29 am by stringstretcher »

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6007 on: March 29, 2011, 11:20:26 am »
You got it. I won't be hard to find. You will understand when you get there. Seems everyone gathers in the same place. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline leapingbare

« Reply #6008 on: March 29, 2011, 05:14:42 pm »
Im am going to try an take 10 or 11 days of leave from the 22 to the 1st or 2nd.

I plan to head to the north GA knapin 22-24 then to the classic on the 25th.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline BearG

« Reply #6009 on: March 29, 2011, 06:03:04 pm »
Im am going to try an take 10 or 11 days of leave from the 22 to the 1st or 2nd.

I plan to head to the north GA knapin 22-24 then to the classic on the 25th.
Cant wait to see ya Jessie
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #6010 on: March 29, 2011, 10:16:56 pm »

Pappy, it is quite alright, it did pick my curiosity though, I thought now why is he giving me feathers, and I knew you must've meant stringstretcher.  Stingstretcher, no problem, I have feathers in the freezer, that I haven't touched in awhile.  I am busy at the moment with some pipestone.  Pappy, I am the same, I can't keep the names, and handles straight either,just ask Jamie, and Shannon. ;D  Heck, if weren't for the picture on my Drivers License, I probably wouldn't know who I am. ::) ;D  Anywho, it sounds like you are busier than a one legged man trying to stomp out a brush fire, so it is quite understandable. ;)  Depending on my rectal exam from the IRS, I might have something to send up with Eddie, and Cathy, though.  ;) Maybe.  I will have to see if I can still order it.  Anywho, get back to scraping bow stave's. ;) ;D

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6011 on: March 30, 2011, 07:45:32 am »
Ya Wayne,I talk to so many I just sometime get mixed up about things, that's what I got you guys for,to keep me straight. :) :) Yes we are all busy but it's a labor of love. :) Hope all goes well with the exam. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6012 on: April 01, 2011, 07:02:32 am »
Should be a great few days,Mullet and Dave are coming in to chase Trukey till about Wed. of next week.I will probably do a little myself but have a lot of other things I need to get done. The Classic is less than a month away and still have a lot of little things to do. We plane on doing the first mowing and spraying today and Sat.Got wood to haul and 25 bows to get on the form so it should be busy/and fun few days. Hope yall have a good one.See ya Thursday with pictures [I hope]  ;) :) :)
Life is good :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Otis

« Reply #6013 on: April 01, 2011, 07:21:44 am »
Loading up the food, going to have to work :(, then heading South in about 11 hours ;D ;D. I am so looking forward to this little get away. See ya in a few hours Pappy. Can't wait to get down there were Life Is Good.
                                                                            David

Offline leapingbare

« Reply #6014 on: April 01, 2011, 09:11:10 am »
Im comeing out after work.
 Need me to bring anything?
Mililani Hawaii