is written specifically for people who
love the outdoors, hunting and archery and has been dedicated to “Passing
On The Traditions Of Classical Archery” since 1992. Published six
times a year, we are packed with advice for bowyers, hunters and outdoorsmen.
Each issue is full of how-to's, archery history, hunting tips and related
ways to maximize your outdoor experience, plus exciting stories from
well known authors and your fellow readers. Your collection of issues
serves as a continuously updated "Bowyer's Handbook". Whether
you are a beginner or seasoned bowyer you will enjoy and benefit from
the multitude of talented archers presented in this magazine. Each one
will become an important "arrow" in your quiver of archery information.
Check out our sampling of articles filled with practical how-tos,
vital hunting tips, exciting stories, and related ways to maximize your
Sneak a peek into the contents of our current issue. Check out a feature
We have more than 20 years of back issues available. Read the table
of contents for each issue.
1. Primitive Archer reaches 75,000 hunters, who epitomize what
hunting is all about.
2. Primitive Archer contains mainly how to and resource articles
concerning the construction and history of bows, arrows and special materials.
3. Primitive Archer readers have the financial strength to support your
product: 83% of our readers own their own home and 55% of our readers
have a college education.
4. Primitive Archer readers spend a lot of time with the magazinean
average of 2.6 hours per issue
5. Primitive archery is the fastest growing segment of hunting. Our magazine
hits the bulls-eye in this market.
6. Our advertising rates offer you a cost effective and very competitive
way to reach this special market segment!Learn more